Monday 21 November 2011

Getting Married..Style in Progress

Just recently, I have come to the conclusion that getting married involves the same amount of work as deciding when you do. True, this can be the Most Exciting day in a woman's life but this can also be the opposite. Don't get me wrong, I am not being cynical. I speak from personal experience actually. Trying to contain the excitement inside gets the best of me. At this point, I could not keep things to myself so I tend to share and become diarrheal (IN WORDS). 


There is a lesson to learn I guess. Careful who you share your happy thoughts with. Not everyone can be as accommodating and jolly-ful. 


Oh well, Keep Moving Forward. They are after-all, not the ones to be married soon. I AM. Dennis and I are. 


Post ideas soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment