Monday 21 November 2011

Nicki Minaj-Fly

Let me start this Post by saying Nicki totally rocks in the FLY music video. well of course, Rihanna does look good but she was less noticeable.

style.mtv.com
Not so much a fan of Nicki's fashion. But her boldness and courage made me rethink my whole concept for the Entourage (for Our WEdding). Since, they will be composed of Sisters and Girl Cousins I decided to make everything a little bit dramatic.....

The main elements where I get inspiration from in terms of design, concept are: A bit of the Vintage feel, Quirky and much like Alice in Wonderland.  I wish to use shades of blue, ivory and blush pink hues. 

Here is Rihanna and the other dresses Nicki wore for the Video...



                          
Photos taken from style.mtv.com


I will soon be posting the scanned sketches done my Me and my Sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment